Friday 16 November 2018

Flu vaccine

At school this week the children were having their eye tests. When the nurse arrived I showed her one child's detailed notes regarding his eye problem so that she would be well informed before she carried out the checks.
She looked at me rather strangely but thanked me and began to call the children one at a time to have their flu vaccinations. The eye tests were happening the next day.
My incompetence brought Psalm 139 to mind and I am thankful for a God who doesn't get my eyes and nose mixed up. "God I'm an open book to you. You know when I leave and when I get back, You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. You are behind and ahead of me, your reassuring presence all around me. This is so wonderful I can't take it in."

No comments:

Post a Comment