Friday 22 February 2019

Spillit Bang

"Bang and the shoes and cardigan are ruined!"
I suppose I should have known that if something removes black mold it also removes black wool and blue suede. It seemed like a good idea at 3 o'clock this morning but maybe I was more tired than I thought.
Anyway, if I find any black mold I wont hesitate.
I'm reminded of something else that removes dirt, it's called forgiveness. People don't use it enough. When you read the Bible you see Jesus dealing with the dirt in people's lives really effectively. You hear him say "Your sins are forgiven," He said it to people nobody else was likely to forgive and religious people didn't much like it. Trying to get rid of your own grime, usually turns out a bit like my sleeve and shoes. I recommend you leave it to the Saviour of the world. He died so that you can be utterly forgiven and totally clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment