Sunday 4 May 2014

Proud makers of the finest quality goods.

Did the proud makers of this finest quality hoodie, expect people to have their hood up all the time so that we would know who the proud makers of this finest quality hoodie are? Or are the proud makers of this hoodie so proud that they know we will guess it says "Jam Rolls" under the dangling hood.
It could say 'Jane Mills', or 'Jack Wills' or 'Jaw Kills.'
If it said 'Jaw Kills', I could have worn it for the last five days. (Well I couldn't actually have worn it because this kid is a size 8 and I'm more than that) But my jaw has been painful for several days and on Friday I went for an emergency appointment at the dentist. She tutted, stuck two very long needles in my mouth and extracted the tooth that was causing the pain, in the meantime inflicting even more pain which continued for another several days. I have discovered that the reason for the padded chairs at the dentist, is not for the comfort of the patient, but so that when the needle goes in through your gum and out through your bottom, it doesn't break on a hard chair.
A surprising number of people suffer from low self-esteem.They don't consider themselves the finest quality goods. I think this might be because something blocked their view of who their proud maker is.
I believe God made me. I believe God is proud of me, I believe he considers me the finest quality goods.
I believe God made you. I know that might be hard for some people to agree with but I think that's because something's blocked their view of  their maker's name so they aren't absolutely sure of their identity. Move your hood. You might be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment